How to claim your freight levy refund from the Min of Finance?
1. You need to provide us with your Manifest for your voyage
(click here to submit your manifest)
2. Once we receive your submission (Manifest and Voyage details), then we will provide you with the charges involved such as: Port Due, Wharfage fee and Dockage fee
3. Visit our Port Control Office for your invoice
4. Visit our cashier to settle your payment
5. Once you pay our port charges, then we will issue your Original Port Clearance.
6. From there you may proceed on to the Min of Finance to lodge your Levy claim.
7. Click here if you also need to upload your return manifest from outer island
For further information, send request to firstname.lastname@example.org